It’s True: The Typical Car Is Parked 95 Percent of the Time!
Batteries can go completely dead if you leave your car parked for days.
That's why it is always a good idea to keep a jump start wherever you go!
Introducing our small yet powerful Jump Starter.
- 【No Exaggerated Power】With 800 Amps peak current, this jump box can jump-start most 12 volt vehicles (up to 4.0L gas or 2.5L diesel engines). Work with cars, vans, trucks, motorcycles, snowmobiles, ATV, UTV, lawnmowers, yachts, etc. The Crown 3.0L naturally aspirated car can be started more than 40 times when fully charged.
- 【Multifunctional Life-Saver】Not just an auto lithium jump starter, it is also a portable power bank pack, and LED flashlight. With 8000mAh capacity and quick charge USB port (5V/2.4A), it can charge your devices faster for urgent and is compatible with almost all USB charging devices. Triple-Mode LED flashlight (On, Warning, and SOS) is a great assistance in the dark night.
- 【Safety & Reliability】The intelligent jumper clamp features multiple advanced safety technologies including over-current protection, over-voltage protection, over-charge protection, short circuit protection, and high-temperature protection. The automotive jump starter can withstand challenging temperatures especially in extremely cold weather (-40℉) to jump-start vehicles.
- 【Perfect Integration with Car】Imitated car front face design, 1:1 accurate carving reproducing the fancy shape of a sports car with an ultra-compact and lightweight design, just as small as iPhone 8 plus and less than twice the weight of the iPhone. Our exclusive extended jumper cables solved the problem of too short cables to connect the vehicle battery positive and negative for most products on the market, makes jump-start more convenient.
How to use the Jump Starter?
1. Insert the smart ignition clip into the EC5 interface of the startup power supply, the red light and green light of the smart clip will flash alternately
2. Clamp the positive and negative anodes of the smart ignition clip on to the car battery respectively. The red clip should be connected to the positive (+) end, while the black clip should be connected to the negative (-) end. Then, follow the instructions below:
When the green light is turned on, the connection is correct and the battery can be jump-started.
When the red light is turned on, the clips are connected to the wrong ends. Connect the clips correctly and make sure the green light is turned on before jump-starting the battery.
3. Go back to the car and start the car
4. Remove the start-up power immediately after starting the car
(Notes: When the ignition clip is connected to the battery in order, if the indicator light on the side of the ignition clip lights up red, you need to use the forced start switch---------Disconnect the negative pole of the ignition clip and press and hold the forced start switch on the side of the ignition clip for 3-5 seconds When the ignition clip indicator lights green, connect the negative pole to the battery. Then start the car.)